Roles & Requirements:
- Ability to handle multiple assignments / clients.
- Work on assignments such as:
- Direct tax advisory.
- Direct tax compliance.
- Drafting and vetting various kinds of documents like opinion, contract from a tax perspective.
- Undertaking technical research on diverse subjects/aspects.
- Preparing submissions in relation to assessment and appellate proceedings.
- Qualified CA / upto 2 years’ experience in direct tax
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyze problems rigorously and from all angles.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Writing skill to prepare submissions in an appropriate manner.
- An excellent attitude of teamwork.
- Experience in working with consulting / Law firms.