Roles & Requirements:
- Consulting and compliances knowledge in direct tax and matters, representation before Authorities.
- Recommending tax advice by researching and interpreting laws.
- Documentation of reports and presentations as specified by the assigned lead.
- Good at business and assertive communication.
- Having experience in direct tax during article ship and later.
- Responsive and proactive in approach.
- Respect for organizational policies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player and be willing to work over-time when necessary.
- High integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong client service focus.
- Responsive to the needs of colleagues and clients.
- Work closely with Managers, Directors, and eventually the team Partner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Qualified CA