Nangia Andersen LLP is a premier professional services organization offering a diverse range of entry strategy, taxation, accounting, and transaction advisory services. We are an Andersen Global tax consulting and advisory firm in India. Andersen is one of the largest independent tax firms in the world with presence in over 390 locations across the world through its member firms and collaborating firms. As a part of Andersen Global, we have presence in more than 170 countries. In India, Nangia Andersen LLP has a PAN-India coverage with offices in Noida, Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Dehradun, Bengaluru, Chennai and Pune. Nangia Group has been in existence for around 40 years and has been consistently rated as one of the best tax and regulatory advisors in India.
Roles & Requirements:
- Have a keen understanding of the client’s industry and business and develop deep relationships at the senior level. Lead, coach, and develop existing professionals within the practice.
- Self-driven and well-profiled person who can create success stories with clients across different industries and futuristic business models.
- Expert in direct tax, commercial, and economic laws, having advised and innovated solutions on business model needs of clients, is hands-on with litigation prevalent in direct tax and regulatory space.
- Have a deep understanding of the client’s business models, their commercial challenges and demonstrate proven competencies of dealing with C-suite through expanded conversations.
- Excellent research skills which could be analytically applied to futuristic situations coupled with dynamic communication skills which comprise speaking the technical issues in simple business terms that suit the requirements of MNC/Promoters/Board members.
- Self-driven and passionate about growing the practice and seeing the bigger picture of creating a new age professional services firm.
- Ability to connect with a diverse set of influencers to create solutions needed for business.
- Big 4 or consulting background only.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CS/ LLB will be added advantage)