Roles & Requirements:
- Lead client relationships and assignments.
- Tax advisory/opinion/compliance.
- Undertaking and supervising technical research on diverse subjects/aspects.
- Reviewing/finalizing submissions and brief for opinions.
- Acting as a primary tax point of contact for corporate tax litigation and compliance.
- Qualified CA having 3 to 7 years of experience (preferably having experience in international taxation) in the area of direct tax.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyze problems rigorously and from all angles (experience and knowledge of corporate tax, international tax is a must), showing sound practical judgment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent attitude of teamwork.
- Experience in working with consulting / Law firms.