Roles & Requirements:
- Lead client relationships and assignments such as
- Merger & Acquisition structuring and implementation thereafter
- Transaction structuring or capital structuring or organisation restructuring for various clients
- Tax advisory/opinion/compliance
- Undertaking and supervising technical research on diverse subjects/aspects
- Reviewing/finalising submissions and brief for opinions
- Acting as a primary tax point of contact for acquisitions, dispositions and corporate restructurings, including due diligence, negotiation, structuring and post-close integration.
- Advising, coordinating and problem-solving across a multi-functional M&A team to achieve complex project goals.
- Implementing and executing M&A; best-in-class post-closing compliance and integration.
- Qualified CA having minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience (preferably with consulting/law firms) in the area of direct tax or transaction tax.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyse problems rigorously and from all angles (experience and knowledge of corporate tax, international tax is a must and working knowledge of company law and FEMA would be preferred), showing sound practical judgement.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent attitude of team work
- Experience in working with consulting / Law firms