Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the Director / Partner to build client relationships.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit / Indian GAAP / IFRS / US GAAP accounting services.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualified CA (from a Big 4 would be an advantage).
- 3-5 years of experience in working in statutory audit or in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms).
Experience and Background:
- Could work under deadlines and demanding client conditions.
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/long periods of time.
- Have strong soft skills like leadership, interpersonal, team, and communication skills both verbal and written.